Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Nurse stuff.

Where can you get a very good design of Medical Scrubs and Nursing Scrubs?

I believe most of you never heard of this kind of fashion right?
Actually, I'm not talking about a fashion. I'm talking about a Katherine Heigl Scrubs website. I just found this website and I am proud of it because the site is very different from others site that I always visit.

The website just open my mind about how important a nurse in our life. They sacrifice their time just to take care of us. But why people must give their different angle of view between the doctor and the nurse?

If we think the doctor is a professional people, same goes with nurse. In fact, nurses is a person who always on right with their patient 24 hours a day! If I have an authority to make nurses look more professional, definitely I will change their image. Yes.. by changing to the new way of dressing/uniform, certainly the perspective from the people outside there will change too.

No comments: