Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dell pc.

I have been using Dell computer for more than 2 years. This is my first desktop that I bought from my blogging money. All this time, I'm using my brother's computer to do my work at home.

Actually, my brother also have a Dell's computer. He is the one who recommend me to use a Dell computer because it's the best among the best.

As for me, the best part when we bought Dell's computer is their service. If you live in Malaysia, Dell will treat you like a King. They will send your computer in front of your door. You don't even have to lift any of the part of that computer because they will do it for you.

So next time, if you want to buy another Personal Computer, make sure you check the latest offers at Dell's website first. Who knows, you can get a very interesting offer from them!

No comments: