Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Set up your online gadget store.

I have a dream to set up my own online gadget store. The dream start play in my mind since I was 17 years old. The man that influenced me to set up my own online gadget store is my best friend, Lee Chee Kiong.

But the dream still not realise. I don't know why but maybe it's because of the money. Yup, I don't have enough money to form my online business. But eventhough I don't have a money to form my own online business, but I do know the software that I should use. The name of that software is a shopping cart software from Ashop.com.au. This is one of the most famous shopping cart software that have been used by many people in their business specially for their payment secure.

There are many reasons why Ashop commerce shopping cart can become the first choice for many people. Ashop has been rewarded as one of the best “My Business Award Fuji Xerox 2006″ and they also provides FREE of charge custom online store design and also a FREE trial signup. With the many advantages that have been offered by Ashop (for this shopping cart software), no wonder why many ecommerce website still using this great software.

So if you have a planning to build your new business online, make sure you have a shopping cart software because the more convenient you give to your customers, the more chances they will come back again…and.. again… to your site.

No comments: