Thursday, November 15, 2007

Can you save your money from it?

I have been been doing a business at Ebay for many years but I never heard of Reverse Auction before. Normally, I only buy my favorite gadget stuff from Ebay. But today, I had found a very good way to save my money online.

The reverse auction that I'm talking about is very different but clearly, it can save my money. This is true and I'm not joking. Usually, when a seller put up an item for auction, the buyers who bid the highest win the item right?

But if the other way around?
What I'm trying to say is that what if the buyers let the people who are interested in selling the things or service to them to bid on it? It sounds weird isn't it?

So how can we save our money from that situation?
Simple, the lowest bid wins in the case of a reverse auction. Simply said, Reverse online auctions work in the opposite way from eBay- style auctions or in other word, Reverse Auctions are used to get the best available market price at the time of the bid.

Now can you imagine how many you can save your money?

No comments: