Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Beauty arm chair.

Man....this set of two teak stackable chairs from Strathwood really offers classic style and reliable craftsmanship that will weather ever-changing trends and regular use for years to come.

Made of teak, this chairs are highly durable in all weather and come oiled for a natural, light brown look. Thin arms and legs and a minimal back reduce the chairs' weight without sacrificing durability or comfort.

The seat and backrest are both slatted--perfect for seating after getting out of the pool--and the slight curve on both the seat and back make the chairs feel well-made and restful. The chairs also stack nicely, thanks to the outward bow of the arms.

If only I can have this for my new house, definitely I will put it at the corner of my house corner so that I can see the sunrise every morning!

No comments: