Monday, November 26, 2007

1 by 1 is better.

Blogging is like a new way for me to learn many things. Everyday, I have learned many types of info and for your information, I also learned many new "terminology" specially for games.

So for today, I just found a new site that's related with
backgammon. Well, it's pretty new to me because I don't even know what is the meaning of Backgammom itself. But after I explored one site of online backgammon, then only I know why this site has been selected by many internet users to earn more money online.

Actually, internet backgammon is the largest gaming software throughout the internet. Yup, they provide opportunity to download backgammon software. Means that you can play it online with other players. There is no cost for it because you can get it free.

Latest, they have added a new feature in their gaming software and it is blackjack. As I said, this can be your other source to earn more money online. You will get a free $5 bonus as well as 30% free extra cash (after you download their software, and sign-up for an account).

Now they are offering free tournaments to the backgammon game. There's also multi player table where you can play up to five players. Last but not least, you can fund your account with a credit card, Paypal, MoneyBookers, and Western Union among others. Pretty flexible right?

No comments: