Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Get paid for blogging.

This is one of my favorite gadget blogs. I really want to make this blog as fun as I can because gadget is all about on how you can make your life easy with. So in order to realise it, I must find a good article for my readers.

But here also a good story for me to share with you. Well this is not about gadget but it's a relate article on how you can buy your dream gadget without withdraw your own salary.

What I mean is this is another way for you to earn money online just by blogging. Yup, this is not a joke because you really can get paid for blogging with Smorty.com.

Just submit all your blogs to Smorty and once it approved, you can use all the money to buy your dream gadget. Smorty will pay you via Paypal and for that reason, you must open one for yourself. Once it done, just login to your Smorty account and grab the opportunities. Make a review for the assignments that you have selected for about 150 to 400 words. Submit it and tadaaa..... you will get your payment!

It's simple like that. Now do you want to do it?
If the answer is yes, just go to their website at Smorty.com and submit your blogs.

No comments: