Wednesday, October 12, 2005

MP3 Accsseories.

MP3 accessories nowadays had become the latest trend for this era.
I was wondering what you will do if you just bought your new MP3 player.
Do you have a plan to have an accessories for your MP3 player?

null

If you click "MP3 accessories" at the search engine, there is thousand of website that will offer you this kind of accessories. But among of that, I prefer this SUPERWAREHOUSE website. It is because I can get so many information about the accessories. From the casing, the earphone and etc.

I try to find the MP3 accessories at the AMAZON.COM but not much I can get. But, if you're looking for the iPOD MP3 players accessories, AMAZON.COM will be the perfect source for you.

Other than that, if you are the person who like to travel... there is a few accessories in terms of speaker that you should have such as :
1) Creative TravelSound Speakers with AC Adapter - TS300I.
2) Pacific Rim Cube Travel Speakers.
3) Arkon CM210 Portable iPod Companion Speakers.
Click here for the features.

That's all for this time.
For me, I'm still waiting for the latest model of Sony MP3 players accessories.

No comments: