Tuesday, October 11, 2005

James Bond Stuff?

Really... really dream about this "James Bond" stuff. Whenever and wherever I saw this little-tiny spy cam, I must spare more time just for it. So many question in terms of the price, legal and reason. For me, it's a damn good spy gadget.

null

Actually, this is a Two Channel Mini Wireless Spycam (with audio). For me, this is an average spy gadget in terms of the size. I ever saw the mini gadget (wireless spycam) before.... it's like a pen. Only the matters is the price. Normally here (Malaysia), they sell the mini wireless spycam that come without audio function (e.g: for malaysian, you can get this "James Bond" stuff at the JayaJusco(Aeon) Super supermarket).
And I've told you in my previous posting ... the market still "new" for this kind of gadget. That's mean the current price is high.

Otherwise..... if you have £79.99, this gadget will be yours...!
More......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

see this for more - exspecially for malaysian------------------------------------------------>http://www.ebay.com.my/listResults?browse=0&SellerId=arminvanbuuren2004 or this one http://www.ebay.com.my/viItem?ItemId=9320549381