Monday, March 10, 2008

Branson - new heaven for you to stay!

Maybe many of you already know about Disneyland but do you know that there's another great place for you to get fun with your family?

I myself never heard of it before but after I stumbled this great Branson Getaways, then I realize that Disneyland is not the only grand place for you and your family. Branson Getaways is one of the best place amusement and entertainment theme park for you to choose as your next vacation.

Not only that, you also can tailor your own vacation at Branson. This is not a nommal vacation park like you always see and heard because you can custome your own vacation. As an example, if you are a person who love to watch a theatre on your vacation, then they have more than 50 theatres producing more than 100 live shows. Roy Clark, Johnny Cash, Mel Tillis, the Mandrell Sisters, Phyllis Diller, Kenny Rogers, the Osmond Family and Charlie Pride have all had theatres in Branson.

While you were reading this article, there are more than 110,712 vacations purchased! Now that's a lot isn't it?

If you are a family man, then don't forget to list down Silver Dollar City in your package because this is the heaven for your children. There's about 7 vacation packages for your to choose that is PLATINUM PACKAGE, GOLD PACKAGE, SILVER PACKAGE, BRONZE PACKAGE, FAMILY PACKAGE, GREAT AMERICAN PACKAGE and TITANIUM PACKAGE.

As for me, I will never forget to list The Titanic Museum in my package because I never see any LIVE visual that's relate with Titanic itself. Opppss.. not to forget, I will choose Welk Resort as my place to stay because I love a green scenery view!

No comments: