Monday, January 21, 2008

Blue tooth headphone.

So now you're looking for a blue tooth headphone right?
Then why not you try to look for it at Wize.com?

Have expensive cellphone doesn't mean anything if you don't know how to optimize it. Sometimes, the gadget that cost you more than $1k will be very boring if you can't find the right accessories for it.

Now here is some of the great models of blue tooth headphones that you can choose. Not only that, they also have many blue tooth earphones that really attractive.

I wonder why this kind of gadget still rare in my country. If there is, the model and the design was not so cool like the one that you saw at the picture above. As for myself, I think I prefer to use a blue tooth earphone because it it's cute and portable. Just keep it in my pocket!

No comments: