Thursday, November 22, 2007

Get you own logo now!

As you can see, this blog still don't have a logo for itself. I'm plan to get one for this blog so that it will have it's own identity. But the problem is I don't know how to create a logo. I am no expert in web 2.0 logo as well as I just know the basic of Adobe.

Another reason that makes me want to have my own blog logo is my blog's standard. What I'm trying to say is any blog that have it's own logo will be more exceptable. The fact is, I don't know how to do it untill I came across this Logo Design website. Hooray... I am proud to byself now because I can create a log based on my need.

Logoyes.com is a must for every blog and website. It really can help to create a credibility for you blog. I think you should have your own logo as soon as possible. It is because logo is not only an image, but it’s the easiest way to show your blog's style.

Now, let’s take a look of my trial logo for this blog (man… I’m no designer, but this site really makes me look so professional. But if you think the logo looks bad, just forgive me. It’s only because of my skills. As I said, this site really makes my job as a logo designer look more easier that I thought because the 5 steps on how to create the logo is so simple!)
Here it is:Do It Yourself Logo Design is a right way on how to describe your need. As for me, I am so enjoyed in creating my own blog logo. For your information, there are thousand of designs to start you off with. You can watch the 60 seconds demo if you have no idea what to do. You also can see how simplicity and how they actually merge the idea from other logos. Say this is your heart "Design a Logo Myself", then you can feel the passion.

My conclusion is, get your own logo because I also will create it one for myself. Be proud of your logo because it's your trademark. Whenever people see you logo, they will remember your blog and your site. Simple like that!

No comments: