Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I want one of those table.

I'm not expert in playing billiard but I was top 3 billiard player in my area. I started playing billiard when I was 15 years old. Now it's already more than 10 years and I still keep playing billiard with my friends whenever I have a free time specially on weekend. I don't know how many thousands I had spend for play billiard all this time. And I don't know how many thousands that I have paid to the owner of that billiard center.

But after I saw this Billiard Supplies website, I think the time has come for me to make my first move to get my own billiard table. There's many billiard and Pool Tables that's available in this site. You also will feel so eager and I believe you one one of those.

Space will not be a problem for me because the size of the pool table is not big like a snooker table. It only take about 8 and 9 foot for the space. Well I have a big space at my hall. The space at the right corner of the hall seems pretty suitable for me to put it. In fact, I can use the wall to put the Pool Cues.

Man... I can feel how fun it is when all my friends came down to my house on the weekend and play billiard together. It's like a reunion because now I already be a full time blogger and I have a time to spend with my friends!

No comments: