Thursday, August 16, 2007

Best Cover.

I just saw an amazing remote control advertisement in one of the famous hobby site. It has a very good specification and I think it is worth for me to buy it. But I have a little "confrontation" with myself.

Actually, I want to buy it but at the same time, I'm thinking to buy a travel insurance for me and for my parents. We will going for a holiday next month. I know that travel insurance is a great idea anytime when I want to travel to another country.

Hey do you know that there is an elderly travel insurance lately? This is a perfect premium for our parents, isn't it? Now CoverMyTravels can help you with all that. They offer travel insurance for people with medical conditions that are often refused by other insurance companies.

For your information, CoverMyTravels is not a normal insurance company that you always think, it's more than that. What I'm trying to say is normal travel insurance will not cover cover medical illnesses. But with CoverMyTravels, they have covered quite a comprehensive list of pre-determined illnesses. Wasn't that good?

I knew that my parents will need this kind of travel insurance. As for me, I will always bring my mini rc helicopter wherever I go because I am the one who insured it!

No comments: